Mason Employees Earn Degrees
Posted: May 17, 2013 at 5:00 am, Last Updated: May 20, 2013 at 1:44 pm
One of the benefits for Mason employees is being able to pursue professional development or personal enrichment as a Mason student with tuition waived. It’s a benefit that is part of Mason’s commitment to an enriching work environment and work-life balance for its employees.
Congratulations to Mason staff members who are receiving a degree from Mason this spring!
- Zakir Alam, Systems and Software Administration Specialist, Office of Admissions. Degree: Master of Science in Information Systems
- Valerie Bartush, Office Manager, Department of Health Administration and Policy, College of Health and Human Services. Degree: Master of Arts in English – concentration in teaching writing and literature
- Gregg Black, Fire Safety Coordinator, Environmental Health and Safety Office. Degree: Master of Public Administration – concentration in emergency management
- Jennifer Coratolo Calderone, Graduation Coordinator/Endorsement Specialist, College of Education and Human Development. Degree: Master of Education in Counseling and Development – concentration in school counseling
- Cheryl Choy, Director, International MOU and Agreements, Office of Global and International Strategies; Associate Director, Center for Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (CAPEC). Degree: Master of Public Health
- Corrine House, Communications Manager, Office of Student Involvement. Degree: Master in Interdisciplinary Studies – concentration in higher education
- Patrick Linehan, Chief Operating Officer, Virginia Initiative for Science Teaching and Achievement (VISTA), College of Education and Human Development. Degree: PhD in Public Policy
- Susie Mueller, Administrative Coordinator, School of Art, College of Visual and Performing Arts. Degree: Master in Interdisciplinary Studies – concentration in consciousness and transformation
- Alissa Patanarut, Collection Analyst, Accounts and Loan Management Operations, Fiscal Services. Degree: Master of Public Policy
- Kathy Shubert, Transfer Admissions Coordinator, Office of Admissions. Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology
Your name not here? Send an email to email@example.com to be added to this list.
Write to Robin Herron at firstname.lastname@example.org